POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : more glitter, cyclic this time : more glitter, cyclic this time Server Time
20 Jul 2024 09:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  more glitter, cyclic this time
From: Rune
Date: 17 Feb 2001 20:08:03
Message: <3a8f2073@news.povray.org>
I've been working some more on my particle system, and it now supports
cyclic animation.

I've also made the system frame-independent, which means that the results
are the same no matter if you use 10, 50 or 117 frames in your animation,
and it also supports still images.

I plan to make it into a general purpose particle system that can simulate
everything from glitter, fireworks, smoke, fountains, waterfalls, etc.

Collision detection will probably not be in the first version though...

I'll keep you updated! :)

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org